Bond & Growth Planning Committee
The Argyle ISD Bond & Growth Planning Committee is a community-driven group of 27 members. The committee members were nominated by the Argyle ISD Board of Trustees, district administration, campus principals and community members. The committee has a charge and purpose approved by the Argyle ISD Board of Trustees.
The purpose of the Bond and Growth Planning Committee is to represent the Argyle ISD community in the study of data related to student enrollment, district finances, and facility needs, and in recommending to the Board of Trustees a bond program to address district-wide facility needs due to growing student enrollment.
This committee is charged by the Board of Trustees to:
- represent the priorities, expectations, and values of the Argyle ISD community,
- consider the needs of all of the district’s students,
- use facts and data to make informed decisions,
- recommend a program that meets the district’s building capacity needs for as long as possible and extends the life of facilities where possible,
- understand the district’s finances to develop a program that is fiscally sound, and
- recommend to the Board of Trustees a bond program for a possible bond election.