Helpful Links & Resources
The links in this section offer information on a wide range of child development and health topics. Examples include autism, developmental disabilities, emotional issues, and chronic health conditions.
- Healthy Children from the American Academy of Pediatrics (English)
- Healthy Children from the American Academy of Pediatrics (Spanish)
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
- American Psychological Association
The links in this section provide information about special education in Texas.
- Improving Special Education in Texas
- Texas Project First
- Partners Resource Network
- Transition in Texas
- Texas Education Agency Resources
- Delayed or Denied Evaluations & Compensatory Services
- Delayed or Denied Evaluations & Compensatory Services (SPANISH)
SPEDTex provides information and resources that can help you understand your child’s disability, your rights, and responsibilities under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), and facilitates collaboration that supports the development and delivery of services to children with disabilities in Texas.