This is my 10th year in Argyle ISD, this is my first year to teach Art at the Middle School. I'll be teaching Art Design (Digital Art) and 7th/8th grade Traditional Art.
We will be using www.Seesaw.me
as a digital portfolio tool in all of my classes. With this, you will be able to see your student’s work and download the images if desired.
A little of my background:
- I was an Instructional Technologist for the last 5 years
- I taught Art at the Intermediate School for 3 years
- I was a Graphic Designer for over 19 years, working for a Design Firm, an Ad Agency and as a Freelance Designer
- I taught Color Theory and Rendering at the University of North Texas
- I taught Apple software classes at the Infomart in Dallas
I have two boys that grew up in the Argyle schools...I've been an Eagle, one way or the other, for a long time!
There are links to both art supply lists (one for regular art, one for digital art) in the side panel.