Welcome to Coach Salyers homepage.
I look forward to working with the students at Argyle High School to help them achieve their goals.
Let me tell you a little about myself:
- I have been in education for 28 years and in my 3rd year here at Argyle High School.
- Attended Belmont College in Nashville, TN on a basketball scholarship earning a BBA in Management and a Masters in Education from Eastern Kentucky University.
- I have been coaching basketball for 30 years, with 20 of those years as Head Varsity Girls coach in Kentucky.
- I was inducted into the Kentucky 12 Region Basketball Hall of Fame in 2013.
- I was honored upon retiring from Casey County High School in Kentucky with the basketball court being named after me.
- In my spare time you can find me on the golf course.
- I am engaged to my high school sweetheart Debby Grigsby.
- I have one son Tyler who is 25 years old.