Argyle Independent School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Student Nutrition » Free & Reduced Meal Applications

Free & Reduced Meal Applications

Online Application Link
If you prefer to complete a paper application, they are available below. Please print the application, complete it, and return it to the Student Nutrition Office (800 Eagle Drive) or your child's school. 
The AISD Student Nutrition Dept. processes all applications within 10 working days (processing may be delayed due to application errors or incomplete information). An official “Letter of Household Approval of Benefits” will be sent to the address on the application, with an indication of approval or denial of benefits.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of submission, please contact Amy Bresnahan at or 940.464.7241 ext. 1010. 
Upon approval, your student's status for free or reduced-price meals will automatically be updated in the cafeteria point of sale systems. 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.