Argyle Independent School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Welcome to the Argyle Independent School District
Kindergarten - New Elementary » Kindergarten


Online Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year has not yet opened.  Please do not attempt to enroll online for the 2019-2020 school year.  Doing so will enroll your child for the 2018-2019 School year and cause your enrollment to be deleted. 



2019 - 2020

(Only for Students Zoned for the New Elementary School  for the 2019-2020 School Year)

In order to attend, you must bring proof you reside in Argyle ISD - Only your current electric bill or Application for Temporary Transfer issued by Argyle Administration will be accepted.  

******We cannot accept any other documents as proof of residence.******

Please Note: In August, you will be required to bring your July/August electric bill to Proof of Residence Day.

Date:  April 17th  Last Names Ending A-M;  April 18th Last Names Ending N-Z.

Time:  3:30 pm - 6:30 pm

Location:  Argyle Intermediate School


To Register to attend Kindergarten Roundup click this Link Roundup Registration


Kindergarten Eligibility

Your student must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st, 2019


Please bring the documents listed below.  We will only accept complete document packets.

ALL original documents are required:

Child's State Issued Birth Certificate

Child's Social Security card

Child's immunization record

Parent driver’s license

Proof of Residence

(Please see right hand column on this page for proof of residence requirements. You will need to bring with you the documents required for one of the scenarios listed.)


Please complete the Kindergarten Information Sheet found below and bring it to Roundup with you.

Questions? Contact Renee Funderburg @


Kindergarten Information Sheet English

Kindergarten Information Sheet Spanish

kindergarten preparation list
Please check out our New Parent Resource Guide for questions you may have.
Listed below are the types of documents we will require for proof of residence based on your living situation:
1.  If you reside in a home you own in Argyle ISD, we need your current Electric bill for that home.  We only accept the electric bill.  It cannot be a screenshot, statement printout or statement of service.
2.  If you are building or buying a home in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the administrative office regarding a temporary residence approval.  You will need that temporary residence approval as your proof of residence.
3.  If you are renting a home in Argyle ISD, we will need your lease AND an electric bill in your name.  If the electric bill is not in your name we will need your lease AND the most recent electric bill in your landlord's name.
4.  If you and the student are living with a family that resides in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the administrative office regarding a Host Home Application.  You will need to bring that approved Host Home form as your proof of residence.