Some notes about our room that will help your child's day run smoothly!
- Please send a water bottle with your child each day (especially during the hottest days).
- Your child will need a bath towel for rest time. Please NO NAP MATS, BLANKETS, STUFFED ANIMALS OR PILLOWS! Towels fit best in our cubbies.
- Please make sure your child has their backpack and daily folder each day.
- All children will need a change of clothes (socks and underwear too) in a bag in their backpack! This is not just for bathroom accidents. Spills happen too! Our nurse does not keep extra clothing on hand! You will get a phone call if your child does not have a change of clothes!
- No toys from home. It causes too many problems!
- A good night's rest, a smile and a good attitude each day when they enter our room is always welcome!
- Each and every child captures a piece of my heart!