This is my third year at Hilltop Elementary. I am so grateful to be a part of Argyle ISD. I love to travel with my husband and cook unhealthy foods. My main instrument is percussion, but I also play several other instruments.
Most importantly, I love my job! I'm super excited to get in the classroom with your young people and share the joy of music with them. I traditionally have an after school choir for 3rd grade and we are always looking for performance opportunities. If you have any questions for me, my door is always open!
For more activities with Mrs. Barkley, click on the video tab to the right.
Feel free to contact me anytime! ( email@example.com
Additional Music Resources
Music Websites for EVERYONE:
- Listen to a live orchestra. https://www.mydso.com/dso-kids/learn-and-listen/video
- Just Dance Kids on YouTube - Great for any age! Get up and get moving to some of your favorite songs!
- Cosmic Yoga on YouTube - Great for any age, perfect for PK-1. Everyone is a musician and musicians need to take care of their instrument - their body! Enjoy engaging and calming adventures of stories through Yoga.
- Music at Home Bingo - Still need some ideas? Check out the pdf below of more ways that you can be musical in your home.
- Make your own instrument instructions. PDF's with instructions on how to create sound from recyclables.
- Music At Home Bingo - Complete tasks on the bingo sheet.