Argyle Independent School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Welcome to the Argyle Independent School District


Please find the information for Proof of Residency for each campus to the right. Click on the icons to enlarge. 
*If you are leasing a home in the Argyle School District, we will need additional items from you at Proof of Residency Day.  
The school district uses Denton CAD to confirm residency.  If you are leasing your current residence, your name will not match the information on the CAD report.  As a result, we will need you to supply the district with a copy of your lease agreement, including the start and end dates. 
 If your electricity costs are included in your rent, we will also need a copy of 
your landlord's 
electric bill for the property where you reside, 
showing the landlord's
name and 
your address.  Once again, this must be a current electricity bill from either July or August 2018.  Finally, if you are renting from month to month, we will need you to provide us with a new electric bill every other month throughout the school year. 
If you are unable to attend Proof of Residency please e-mail