Relevant Information for the 2020-21 Start of School
1. Proof of Residency - Parents should have received an email on July 29th about how to submit their July or August electricity bill electronically as proof of residency in the AISD. Please try to submit your electricity bill as soon as possible. Our goal is to have all bills collected by August 7th. Please call the main office if you have any questions.
2. Parking - Parking information will be sent out via email during the week of August 3rd. Please be on the lookout for this email.
3. Dual Credit - Because we are making every effort to limit the number of visitors on our campus, we will be doing Dual Credit registration virtually this year. You will be receiving information via email on how to accomplish this process. Our goal is to have this information to you the week of August 3rd.
4. Start of School - Both face to face and virtual learning will begin on August 17, 2020.
5. UIL Fees and Class Dues - We typically collect all UIL fees ($75 - only if your child participates in a UIL event/sport) and class dues ($20 - collected each year to offset the cost of the prom and pay for various class activities) on our proof of residency date. As we have moved this event to an online platform, we will also collect all fees online as well. Parents may use the link below to pay both UIL fees and class dues. If you would rather pay with a check, you may do so. Please send separate checks for the UIL fees (as applicable) and the class dues to 191 S. Hwy 377, Argyle, Texas 76226 by August 7th. Link to online payment: https://argyleisd.revtrak.net/
6. Virtual Learning Application - AISD will continue to accept applications for those students wanting virtual learning until August 3, 2020. Please use the link below to register for virtual learning: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczZ0pdwZx6M7DP_i2opR6wqRtTIGcdiU-cTJaAq2p03P-SoQ/viewform
7. Virtual Learning - Information will be sent out next week that will outline the requirements for those students opting for virtual learning. Please know that the requirements for virtual learners will be very similar to those of face to face learners with regard to attendance, due dates, number of grades, etc.
8. New Student/Freshman Orientation - Orientation will be done virtually this school year due to the COVID pandemic. We will post more information on our website as we get closer to the start of school. We plan to have this virtual event the week of August 10th. Stay tuned for more details.