Superintendent Search 2023
May 3, 2023
The Argyle ISD Board of Trustees has selected Leasor Crass, PC to lead the search for the district's next Superintendent.
Leasor Crass has served as the district's legal counsel for the past six years and was chosen by the School Board for its professionalism, many years of experience in the superintendent search process, and knowledge of Argyle ISD.
“Our goal as a Board of Trustees is to make sure Argyle ISD has the best candidate for our next Superintendent, upholding our mission, vision, and principles as we continue to be a district of excellence in Texas," AISD Board President Sam Slaton said. "We are confident in Leasor Crass in being able to assist us in this critical process, having years of successful Superintendent searches with professionalism and efficiency.”
Leasor Crass has provided superintendent search services for more than 10 years and has helped school districts of all sizes in this hiring process. The School Board will begin the interview process after the potential candidates have been identified.
The search process also included staff, parent and community survey information provided to the School Board in building the profile.
Superintendent Search Timeline
- Application Deadline - May 23, 2023
- Application Review by Board - May 25, 2023
- Select Best Qualified Applicants to Interview - June 1, 2023
- Initial Round of Interviews - June 5-7, 2023
- Select Candidates for Second Round Interviews - June 8, 2023
- Follow-up Interview - June 19-21, 2023
- Board names Lone Finalist - June 22, 2023
- Board votes to hire Lone Finalist - July 13, 2023
- Preferred Start Date - July 13, 2023