Returning Student Registration

  • The process for Argyle ISD returning student registration begin by logging into Family Access. CLICK HERE for Family Access


    Listed below are the types of documents we will require for proof of residence based on your living situation:

    1. If you reside in a home you own in Argyle ISD, we need your current Electric bill for that homeWe only accept the electric bill. It cannot be a service set-up email it must be a statement.
    2. If you are building or buying a home in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the Administrative Office to apply for a Temporary Transfer. Email Yvolene McGarvey at
    3. If you are renting a home in Argyle ISD, we will need your lease AND an electric bill in your name.  If the electric bill is not in your name we will need your lease AND the most recent electric bill in your landlord's name.
    4. If you and your student are living with a family that resides in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the administrative office regarding a Host Home Application. You will need to bring the approved Host Home Form as your proof of residence.
    Argyle ISD Administration Office
    Call 940-464-7241 to make an appointment, or email Yvolene McGarvey at

    1. Log into Family Access.
    2. Click on the "Proof of Residency" tile (marked "NEW" with green heading)
    3. Then upload your July or August electric bill & select the option that applies to you and click blue "Submit Form" button
    4. When you have successfully uploaded the form, a pop-up window will say "Thank You!" 

    If you have any questions, please contact your campus staff.
    Hilltop Elementary - Trista Wickstrum,
    Argyle West Elementary - Patricia
    Intermediate School - Maria Cruz,
    Middle School - Stori Mehaffey,
    High School - Erin Lemish,