Pre-K Enrolllment Documentation

  • You will need the following documents to register your student:
    • Original State Issued Birth Certificate
    • The parent/guardian Driver's License
    • Student’s Social Security card
    • Student’s current immunization records *
    • Current Electric Bill or acceptable proof of residence from the list below.     
    • If qualifying for State-Funded Pre-K you will need the documents listed on the State-Fund page

    *  Your child's immunizations must be current in order to complete your child's registration and place them in class. 
    Proof Of Residence
    Listed below are the types of documents we will require for proof of residence based on your living situation:
    1.  If you reside in a home you own in Argyle ISD, we need your current Electric bill for that home.  We only accept the electric bill. 
    2.  If you are building or buying a home in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the Administrative Office to apply for a Temporary Transfer.  You will need this Temporary Transfer Form as your proof of residence.
    3.  If you are renting a home in Argyle ISD, we will need your lease AND an electric bill in your name.  If the electric bill is not in your name we will need your lease AND the most recent electric bill in your landlord's name.
    4.  If you and the student are living with a family that resides in Argyle ISD, you will need to contact the administrative office regarding a Host Home Application.  You will need to bring the approved Host Home Form as your proof of residence.
    Administration Office
    To apply for a temporary transfer form or a host home form, email Yvolene McGarvey at