Enrollment in tuition-based Pre-K is through a lottery on a space-available basis. Students who will be four years old on or before September 1, 2021, and live within the Argyle West boundaries but do not meet the requirements to enroll in the State-Funded Pre-K program, will have the opportunity to register by lottery for a full-day, Tuition-Based Pre-Kindergarten program.
The Argyle West tuition-based lottery is NOW CLOSED. Please click below to put your student's name on the waiting list.
Note: Limited spaces in the Tuition-Based Pre-Kindergarten program may be available. Online enrollment will only be completed if chosen in the lottery. Please contact Pat Medina, 940-246-4007, ext. 7008 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Is your student eligible for Pre- K? Answer the following questions:
- Is your child four years old on or before September 1st? Only four-year-olds can attend Pre-K.
- Do you live in Argyle West Boundaries? Prekindergarten students must reside within Argyle West boundaries. Please use our Argyle ISD School Zone Finder.
How do I enroll my child in tuition-based PreK?
- The tuition-based Pre-Kindergarten lottery is an online process only.
- Tuition-based online lottery registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be open March 1 through April 15.
- Visit this page on March 1-April 15 and complete the lottery form link.
- Email your current electric bill to complete the residency requirement.
- No late registrations will be accepted after the lottery deadline closes.
- The lottery drawing will take place during the second week in August.
- Parents will be notified on the day of the lottery drawing, of their position by 5 p.m. Those who are eligible for a spot will have 48 hours to complete the online registration. If the registration is not completed within the timeline, the spot will be forfeited to the next person on the waiting list.
What is the cost of Tuition-Based Pre-K?
- Tuition is $550.00 per month.
- At the time of registration, there is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
- There will be nine monthly payments of $550 due on the first school day of each month, beginning September 1, 2020.