EdTech Takeout is PD in small doses.
It's designed to:
Fit into your busy schedule
Give you new tools to consider
Help show your growth towards technology integration
(if that is one of your T-TESS goals)
Watch when you have time, fill in a short form and you're done. There will be a new how-to video each month, sometimes done by me, sometimes by others. They will be listed under "On the Menu" below, with their links, for easy access.
- One video a month (no longer than about 8 minutes, give or take)
- 15 minutes of Professional Development/Learning credit for each that you watch
- A form must be filled out for each video to get the PD/L credit
- Using the info from the forms, I will generate a certificate for you at the end of the school year with all of your credit there, together.
- The form can be found here: EdTech Takeout Form
- If you watch the videos outside of your contract days, this can go towards your required summer hours.
- Be sure to look in the "comments" section for links to ways to use it in the classroom and/or other helpful articles and videos
- This program is optional.
If you want help to use any of the tools, just let me know!
On the Menu
(There are two 4-minute videos to watch.)