EdTech Takeout is PD in small doses.
It's designed to:
Fit into your busy schedule
Give you new tools to consider
Help show your growth towards technology integration
(if that is one of your T-TESS goals)
Watch when you have time, fill in a short form and you're done. There will be a new how-to video each month, sometimes done by me, sometimes by others. They will be listed under "On the Menu" below, with their links, for easy access.
- One short video a month (or two to total 8-10 minutes)
- 15 minutes of Professional Development/Learning credit for each month's recommendation you watch
- A form must be filled out for each video to get the PD/L credit
- Using the info from the forms, I will generate a certificate for you at the end of the school year with all of your credit there, together.
- The form can be found here: EdTech Takeout Form
- If you watch the videos outside of your contract days, this can go towards your required summer hours.
- This program is optional.
If you want help to use any of the tools, just let me know!
On the Menu
(There are two videos to watch, totaling just under 10 min.)
(Build better activities in minutes)
(There are two 4-minute videos to watch.)